The Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) will exercise a number of functions under the Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011 (the Act) that cannot be delegated;
- Issuing the Police and Crime Plan;
- Determining the policing and crime objectives for the Police and Crime Plan;
- Calculation of the budget requirement for the purpose of issuing the Precept;
- Appointing, suspending and calling upon the Chief Constable to retire or resign;
- Attendance at the Police and Crime Panel for specified duties;
- Preparing the Annual Report.
The PCC has adopted a Scheme of Delegation to enable other functions to be exercised by a Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner (if appointed), the Chief Executive and Chief Finance Officer of the PCC and other specified officers of the Chief Constable.
Under the Act, the PCC is required to publish a record of decisions of significant public interest.
- Confidential 2018
- Archive - 2012 - 2017
- Confidential 2017
- Archive - Confidential Decisions 2013 - 2016